Tuesday, March 3, 2009

--------------------Tea bags

This cute little "Tea Bag" is a pretty pink patchwork featuring appliqued roses, with a black and rhinestone accent. The handle is satin cording also in pink. It is approximately 8" wide by 7" deep. This is a close up of the label inside with "Tea Bag" embroidered on it. Click on picture to enlarge.
This charming bag can accompany you to afternoon tea, shopping, or even out on the town.
It is 100% cotton with satin accents.
$22.95 + S.&H. of $4.00
If you are interested please let me know in comments how I can contact you. I will have my e-mail in a side bar on this blog.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Wanda.......

    Thank you so much for visiting Bellamere Cottage. I'm always thrilled when someone takes time to leave me a message.... :-)

    Don't you make the happiest things! Beautiful colors too.....

    Warmly,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bookmarking this one, too. You have used all of my favorite colors in everything on here! I don't stand a chance. You have totally won me over.

    ReplyDelete